Online & Live Auction: June 10th and 11th, 2014
In a novel format, our June auction will take place in two parts: an online auction of nearly 500 lots and a live auction of 200 lots from a single cellar. Absentee bidding begins May 27.
La Tâche 2003
Chateau Haut-Brion Blanc 2005
Scarecrow Cabernet Sauvignon 2003
Bordeaux and Burgundy dominate the lots, with stellar entries including multiple full cases of Château Haut-Brion from 1995, 2000 and 2005; a rare, six-magnum case of Château Haut-Brion Blanc 2005; 6-liter bottle of Château Lafite; six bottle offerings of Château Pétrus from 1992, 2004, and 2005; and, 37 lots of DRC, including Romanée-Conti and La Tâche.
Lots 1 to 456 will be auctioned on the Internet only, with absentee bidding beginning May 27. The sale begins on June 10, 2014, at 11 a.m.
Lots 457 to 656 will be sold at a live auction, conducted by David Molyneux-Berry, Master of Wine, at Morrell Wine Bar & Café, on June 11, 2014, at 6 p.m.
Live auction to be held at Morrell Wine Bar & Café at One Rockefeller Plaza on June 11, at 6 p.m.
Grand Post Auction Dinner with David Molyneux-Berry M.W.
- Morrell Wine Bar & Café
- 1 Rockefeller Plaza (at 49th St)
- New York, NY 10020
A four course dinner with the following wines:
- Hospices de Beaune Meursault Cuvée Loppin 2012
- Domaine Jean Grivot Nuits St Georges 1er Cru Roncières 2009
- Canalicchio de Sopra Brunello di Montalcino Riserva 2006
- Dominio de Pingus Flor de Pingus Ribera del Duero 2011
- Clarence de Haut Brion Pessac-Léognan 2009
- Chateau Pavie St Emilion 2006
- Chateau d’Yquem Sauternes 2006
- $250 per person plus tax and gratuities
To Reserve: Call or email Kimberly Janis